top of page


Copy of HOME HOME.jpg

Homeowner Policies will differ depending on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A Homeowner’s Insurance can protect your home and belongings from theft, fire, wind/hail, storm damage, personal liability and in the event if someone is injured on your property. We want to insure what is likely your most valuable asset and guide you through the assessment of your situation in order to get the best possible rate for your needs. 

Since we have access to many top-rated companies, we can compare rates to ensure you do not have any gaps in coverage down the road. We offer various options for protection in your home. We will protect your home and everything in it for the lowest price possible. To help as many customers as possible, we are certified in Texas and New Mexico. 


Dwelling Coverage 

Dwelling Coverage pays for damage to your house and anything permanently attached to it, including your garage, roof, chimneys, attached deck, countertops, cabinets, flooring, vanities, etc.

Example: A pipe in your kitchen bursts and water damages your walls, cabinets, countertops, appliances and hardwood floors. This then pays to repair or replace what's damaged and water removal. 

Other Structures 

Other Structures Coverage includes unattached garages, gazebos, decks, patios, sheds, pergolas, fences, driveways, etc.

Example: During a windstorm, a tree falls and damages your shed, fence, deck and pool. This then pays to repair or replace the structures that were damaged and tree removal.

Personal Possessions 

Personal Possessions covers just about all of your stuff if it's damaged or stolen. This can include electronics, furniture, clothes, tools/power equipment and more. Your items are even covered if they're not stored in your home (sheds, garages, your car, storage facilities, etc.)

Example: Someone breaks into your car and steals your phone, clothes and camping equipment. Your Home Insurance can pay to replace the stolen items, up to the limits of your policy.


Jewelry, art, memorabilia, computers and other expensive items: Certain limits may apply to your more expensive items, but don't worry, you can get additional coverage for jewelry and other expensive items. Just complete your quote, and we'll guide you through adding the right coverage as you're buying. Plus, we have licensed Home Insurance Agents available to help. 

Loss of Use 

You'll never be left homeless. If your home is damaged from a covered loss (meaning something Homeowners Insurance pays for) and you can't stay there, Loss of Use covers hotel, rent and food expenses above what you'd normally pay.

Example: There's a fire in your home and you can't stay there for two weeks. If you spend $1,000 eating out, Loss of Use will cover that food bill beyond what you normally spend and your rent/hotel expenses. Make sure you keep your receipts. 

Personal Liability 

If someone sues you or a family member you live with (for injuries or damage to their property), Personal Liability will pay for your lawyer, court fees and certain damages you have to pay, subject to your policy.

Example: A delivery person slips and falls at your house and sues you for their medical bills, lost wages and damaged merchandise. Or, your child spray paints your neighbor's garage, and they sue you. Personal liability covers all of those instances. 

Medical Payments 

Medical Payments coverage pays for medical bills if someone else is hurt at your home or on your property.

Example: Your child's friend breaks her arm at your house, and their parents ask you to pay the medical bill. Medical Payments then covers the medical costs.

Water Back-Up 

Some homes have sump pumps in their basements/crawl spaces, which are designed to pump water out from underneath and around your foundation. Sometimes sump pumps or plumbing/sewer systems get backed up. Water can then flood into your house, causing an expensive mess. Water Back-Up coverage will then pay for damage to your belongings and water removal.

Example: Your sump pump breaks down and water/sewage floods back into your basement, damaging your carpet, furniture, billiards table, washer and dryer. Water Back-Up then pays for the sewage removal and that damage to your property. 

Personal Injury 

Personal Injury covers your legal fees and additional damages from:

  • Slander or libel lawsuits (something you say/write that damages a person's reputation or business)

  • Lawsuits against you such as wrongful entry or malicious prosecution

  • Wrongful eviction

  • False arrest, detention, or imprisonment

Example: Your teenage child damages their teacher's reputation by posting something online. So, the teacher decides to sue you. Personal Injury will then cover your lawyer, court fees and any damages you have to pay, subject to your policy.

bottom of page