top of page



Whether you are a part-time adventure seeker or a full-time rancher, feel protected with insurance for your ATV, UTV or side-by-side. Estrada & Associates Insurance can help you get the right coverage for your specialized vehicles.

Do you need insurance for your off-road vehicle?
Not all states mandate insurance on your ATV or specialized vehicle, but a place like national, state or other public parks require riders to be insured.


Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
This coverage pays for damage to other vehicles and injuries to others if you are responsible for an accident. This covers legal expenses if you are sued.

Comprehensive and Collision
Comprehensive pays to repair or replace your specialized vehicle if it is stolen, vandalized, damaged in a fire or an accident with an animal. Collision coverage pays to repair or replace if your vehicle is damaged in an accident. We will help you choose the right deductible amount for your Comprehensive and Collision.


Accessories and Custom Parts/Equipment
ATV coverage automatically includes $3,000 in coverage for riding gear and any additional changes you’ve made to your vehicle. If you need more, you can purchase up to $30,000 in additional coverage.

Total Loss Coverage for New ATVs
If your ATV or a specialized vehicle is no more than one model year old in a new policy or two model years old on a renewal policy with Full Physical Damage coverage, we cover the full MSRP if your vehicle is a total loss in case of an accident.

bottom of page